Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Speechless...almost!

I am so thankful and truly blessed to be at a churh where older woman so desire to pour into their younger sisters. WOW! I spent 2 hours tonight with 3 older women and a younger woman from my church. It was such a sweet time of lifting up each other and learning and just being real. These women were wonderful. The told us things, we asked personal things, they want to try and save us the heartache of what they have been through in their lives. I respect these women so much and hope to one day be as much as an inspiration to younger women as these ladies are too me. There is so much to know about being a woman, being single, being a wife, being a mom and still loving God with all your heart at the same time. Oh how I have desired to have relationships like this, to have real christian fellowship. I am just so excited about the things I have to overcome. I am so excited to see how devoted I can be to my God and how he will bless my heart for being obedient to Him. I want to wake up each and every morning more on fire for God than the day before. I want to be the kinda woman that someone who sees the way I live my life says "Wow she is SOLD OUT for Jesus Christ"! So thats the goal and I hope it is for you as well. PLEASE let me know any way I can be prayin for you and I would appreciate any prayers you could send up on my behalf. We are in this together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have also enjoyed being in bible studies taught by adults. My high school ones were ofcourse, but I have really enjoyed the ones I have been in here in college where they can talk about where they have been and the such.