Tuesday, January 31, 2006

On the right path

Well I had my first comment on here ... very fun! Thanks Mrs. P! Anyways, life is going pretty great right now. I am so busy that I don't really have much time for myself. So I had my first mentor meeting. It was GREAT. I just love Michelle already (and her 4 beautiful children). It was really fun and emotional. We were told on Sunday that these women who will mentor us were told to dig deep, be transparent with us, and make us do the same with them. That’s not really something I am comfortable with. But you know what, I don’t have a choice. In order to be free from our addictions or sins we must confess them. So I opened up to this woman who I have known for 20 minutes about things that some (most actually) of my friends don't even know! It was the scariest thing I have had to do. There were tears and hugs ... it was great and sooo freeing! I learned so much from her in this afternoon! And I know I will be a better woman after spending this semester with her!In other news I'm working at Champions after school program with the kiddos on Monday, Wed, and Friday. I have to get my CPR and First Aid training tomorrow, maybe I could save your life one day. My job is pretty fun and also makes me glad I don’t have any of my own right now! Haha! I am lookin for a Tuesday/Thursday job. If you know of one ... please let me know.I am takin a self defense class this semester, which has proven to be quite fun. I can't wait to get attacked so I can defend myself... haha! If you see me walkin on campus try to attack me! I can practice my self defense on you THEN I can practice my CPR/First Aid on you! Sound fun?!?Anyways, I guess that’s it ... for now! I should really hit the books! Leave me some love...

1 comment:

Benjamin K said...

Hey, just noticed the blog. Me likes. Keep it up, I can always count on you to remind me that others out there have a passion for Christ too.