Saturday, February 17, 2007

Graduation

So I FINALLY found out when I graduate! May 11th at 9 am WHOOP! Yea for seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!
I cant even begin to tell you how much my life has changed since I came to A&M in 2003. God has totally rocked my world! I got saved in 2004 which really was THE turning point in my life. Praise the Lord that I had 2 roommates who introduced me to Him! I changed majors, friends, and just the way I was living life! I have so many wonderful memories from my time here in Aggieland! So many friends who came in to my life for a season! I have lost touch with lots of them but they are forever in my heart! I can see now the reason God blessed me with their friendship in that specific time. But I have almost a totally new group of people around me now who are total godsends as well, mainly the amazing people at Living Hope and my wonderful Hope Group! God knows what we need when we need it and He is always faithful to provide ... in HIS time!
I have become so aware of the sin I was living in. I was a moral person who never knew the difference between morality and Christianity! I became so aware of my weakness and struggles! I fell deeper and deeper in love with my Savior!
Oh God can do amazing things in 4 years and He has done them in my life. Sometimes I am guily of overlooking His goodness and faithfulness in my own life. Sitting here remember where I was just 4 years ago, how much He has molded me and changed me, pursued me just gives me chills!
I am so super excited about what God has planned for me and my future! I cant wait to see how much more he molds and shapes me! I cant wait to see what struggles and addictions HE will set me free from, how many more friendships He will bless me with!
I just cant wait!!!!

2 comments:

sdfs said...

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!
I think I've already gotten the best gift from college...and that is getting saved! HE is sooo amazing :o) Just thinking about all the ways he has healed me and blessed me in the little time I've come to know Him, I want to cry!!!

I'm so sad you're gonna be leaving me :( Do you know where you're gonna be?

sdfs said...

I get to see you tomorrow!!
This makes me happy!!
If I have to have an 8 oclock, I am so glad it is with someone I love "like a sista!"

lylas
ttyl
bff
ttfn
brb
lol