Sunday, July 01, 2007

Wow. I guess an update is needed here! HA! Things have been so insane in my life since I last wrote! So much has happened and I dont even know where to begin.
Graduation went well! All my family got to come and watch then I got to hang out with them all afterwards at a dinner, along with some of my AMAZING Living Hope Family, and some friends! It was a great celebration and such a joy for my family to meet my church family! I love you guys so much and it meant so much to have yall there!
Two more friends have graduated on moved on as well! Best of luck to Robert who got a job and moved to Austin and then Sarah who will be in Louisiana very soon for her job! I pray we will be able to keep in touch! You have been such blessings in my life.
I got a job offer two days before Graduation. I had to go through a lot of background info and wait till the next orientation and training day, so I got 2 weeks off to get things in order, relax, and get prepared for being a grown up, which was really nice. I also got to hang out at the Henry’s house a bit. I was able to love on some kids at VBS this year, which was such a joy! I got to hang out with Staci and her kids and the Smith children at the pool on day and babysit the Marshall children another! It was a blessing to spend some time with the families from church!
I went to Lubbock for the first time (for a wedding). It was a long drive, but was a great road trip with friends.
Then I headed to Clear Lake for 2 weeks of training for my job. Training was long and boring, but it’s over!
There have been some family issues I have had to deal with. I really have had to learn to react in a way that would honor God. This has been an extremely difficult refining process for me. God can do great things through us, IF we let him. For so long I have been in control of my emotions and my reactions. I was encouraged by my Living Hope Family in the pursuit of reacting in love. I have learned so much and am grateful for the emails of encouragement from you guys!
I started the “Experiencing God” class this Summer as well. It is a wonderful class taught by the wonderful Mark Henry! I love the people in the class! The girls had a girl night the other night at Sweet Eugene’s which was pretty cool!
Last week I actually started my job! It was a stressful week and I have been sick as well! I cant believe it is already July! My precious Halei has been away at camp and should be back today! Cant wait!
This is a pretty good update for now! I will try and be more faithful! Hope everyone has an amazing Summer!!!! And if you are in College Station and want to hang out or need me to watch your kids please let me know! I look forward to it!

1 comment:

sdfs said...

Where are you...I am back and waiting for you!!