Sunday, May 06, 2007

A Greatful Heart

Today at church I was overwhelmed with thankfulness! I sometimes forget how blessed I am. Its so easy to be too busy to be thankful. Its easy to be too angry to be thankful. It s easy to have your feelings hurt and decide not to be thankful. Its easy to be distracted instead of being thankful. I dont know why I have never thought of this. It brought me so much peace today! I have to much to be thankful for to be angry, depressed, and bitter!
I am so blessed that God has allowed to finish up my college career. I am thankful that God provided a way for me to move here to College Station and attend A&M and get saved here in this very town! I am blessesd that I had parents to support me financially and emotionally.
I am blessed to have been introduced to Living Hope! It has been a wonderful, amazing part of my life. I have grown and been tested and been loved in so many ways! I was blessed to be a part of two wonderful Hope Groups at Living Hope so far. God has blessed me with older, wiser women who pour into me. He has given me a desire for kids so that I can bless the parents by loving on their children.
I am so greatful for the relationships I have formed thus far. I have met amazing women who have been great examples. I have been able to see Godly men doing things how God says, not the world says! I have made bonds with people my own age that I will never forget!
I am blessed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations and god Bless you on your graduation tomorrow.

LeVita

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, sweet friend!!! You are such a blessing! Enjoy your day!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Karen, I have emailed you a couple of times recently and it gives me an error. Just thought you should know!

Jennifer Bacak said...

It's good to hear you overflowing with thankfulness, as we all should! Love you!
jenn