Sunday, March 25, 2007

Blessed

Oh how blessed I am! Praise the Lord for an amazing family and group of friends! Thank yall so much for the surprise party last night! It really was a wonderful surprise! Thanks for loving me so much! I had a great time hanging out and visiting with everyone! Im so glad my parents were here and could meet yall too!
I just am so thankful and I cant say it enough! Thanks especially to Lance whose gift to me was .... MRS (or in my case MISS) Clariol! What a great gift ... haha! Thanks for all the sweet birthday wishes!

4 comments:

sdfs said...

What party...I wasnt invited to no party!!?? haha, j/k!! But I am glad you got one!!
Sorry I missed wings and more...I was so tired after church!! We're gonna have to grab dinner...or better yet, wanna come over Wed. night and eat dinner with me!? I'm cooking!!

Anonymous said...

Karen, You have a very good blog.
Good luck with the job situation. I hope something is developing.

I find these times are the best because it keeps me closely connected to God.

Blessings
Clayton

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry I missed your party! I'm glad I got to have lunch with you though! I miss seeing you all the time Karen! I'm glad you had a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking there MUST be a Wings n More trip for you, Halei, me, and all the other fabulous LH girls in the near future!!!!!