Monday, October 13, 2008

While I'm Waiting...

I heard this song from the movie Fireproof. It is such a humbling, and fitting reminder of where I am in life right now, well where I should be as I go thru this complicated, crazy, scary, time in life. I am so antsy, so un-content, so alone right now. Its like I am waiting for my life to get back to normal... whatever that it. I am waiting to get a real job, I am waiting to stop crying everytime I think about my Mamaw, I am waiting to be married and have my own family instead of watching on the sidelines, I am waiting to have friends who care, I am waiting for my life to mean something, I am waiting to be happy, I am waiting to find a church and body here in a new town... and this song describes everything that I am NOT doing as I wait. Such a beautiful reminder and encouragment.

I’m waiting
I’m waiting on you, Lord
And I am hopeful
I’m waiting on you, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait.
I WILL MOVE AHEAD, BOLD AND CONFIDENT. TAKING EVERY STEP IN OBEDIENCE. WHILE I’M WAITING, I WILL SERVE YOU. WHILE I’M WAITING, I WILL WORSHIP. WHILE I’M WAITING, I WILL NOT FAINT. I’LL BE RUNNING THE RACE, EVEN WHILE I WAIT.
I’m waiting
I’m waiting on you, Lord.l
And I am peaceful
I’m waiting on you, Lord.
Though it’s not easy
But faithfully, I will wait.
Yes, I will wait.
I WILL SERVE YOU WHILE I’M WAITING, I WILL WORSHIP WHILE I’M WAITING, I WILL SERVE YOU WHILE I’M WAITING, I WILL WORSHIP WHILE I’M WAITING,I WILL SERVE YOU WHILE I’M WAITING, I WILL WORSHIP WHILE I’M WAITING ON YOU LORD.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

KAREN'S BACK IN ACTION!!! YAY!!! I havent checked your blog in a while and whadya know, as soon as I do I see you have made some new posts!
That is a great song. I need to get it and listen to it every day!

I love your new lay out by the way!

Anonymous said...

I saw your blog while reading about the song my wife and I like from the movie Fireproof.

Just trust in the Lord and you'll find the helpmate he has waiting for you.

Joe, Boston