Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Well it has been way to long since I have updated ... such a a slacker!!!

School has started for me... it keeps me pretty busy i must say. BUT I am really excited about being a teacher in the NEAR future! It is a lot of work and pretty hard! I have forgotten so much ... and so fast! I am required to observe 20 hours in a school as well. This has been hard to arrange with my full time work schedule ... but it proving to be quite rewarding.

I have gotten to know Rhonda from church very well through this experience. She just took this class last semester, which has been a blessing!

I am officailly living by myself now ... AUGH!!! I have survived a week and 1/2 now! YEA! Its not as bad as I thought , but it does get lonely!

Anyways, I have to hit the books!

Just an update! Hopefully more to come really soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey best friend that I never get to see any more... I miss you! I know your life has been put into OverDrive this semester but God has a reason for all the things He has placed you in! He's got a plan!! YAY, so comforting to remind yourself that! Even though it seems tough and you never get to see me and hang out (cuz I know that's the most important thing ;) haha) your obedience to His directions will be so rewarding!

I am so proud of you for living by yourself! God is so good! He has kept you busy so you dont even have time to think about being by yourself... it's all part of the plan! :)

I love you Karen!!!

Anonymous said...

We miss you! I know you're busy, but don't get isolated! We love you too much to let that happen! If you get a break from homework, zip over - but not while we have the flu...

Melodi

The Houstons said...

just wanted to tell you I was thinking about you...miss you...sorry I didnt officially get to say bye to you...Thanks again for staying with me that night...hopefully living by yourself is going better now for you:) hugs!:)

Practically Ava said...

Hey Karen!! I just found your blog! Hope you are doing well. So funny because I was thinking about you the other day! Hope to see you soon!
Kayla