Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sick and Tired...

Whew! Can I just say how stinkin sick and tired I am of tryin to please everyone else. It seems the harder I try to make everyone else happy the more I fail and the more unhappy I become! Well I cant do it anymore. I have to stop tryin and just let God do whatever He wants in these relationships. I am not doing anyone any favors by turning myself inside out to please them. I am just miserable and unhappy and its got to come to an end. I confess this as sin in my life and pray that God will change my heart and mind and attitude. I pray that I can still be selfless but without the motivation of pleasing people. I want to be Gods hands and feet in whatever way He asks me to. And if Gods plans dont line up with pleasing the people in my life, well they will just have to understand or continue to be mad at me. Life's too short to worry about making people mad. As long as my eyes are focused on Christ the little stuff just wont matter. Not to say it wont still be there, but I can choose to not let it effect me.I know that God has great things for me and wants to use me and I get so mad at myself when I see how much time I put into pleasing others instead of doing God's will. I dont think its Gods will for me to please people, but to LOVE them. I have to understand that loving them isnt always gonna look the way I think it should. Anyways this was just something thats been on my heart and I wanted to put it out there!

No comments: