Sunday, October 22, 2006

I just have to say that I love the Lord with all my heart! Its my desire to please Him and to bring Him honor and glory. I dont stop to blog about the blessings near enough. I dont stop to tell people near enough about the blessings God has bestown on me. But the minute things are scary or bad here I am. Well thats gonna change NOW! I have got to be more thankful and more appreciative of ALL things Christ does. So its my goal to blog at least every other day! It wont always be a long insightful one, but I will start sharing the blessings, the answered prayers, the little things that put a smile on my face. And feel free to share with me the ways God blesses your life. We , at least I do, need to realize even the "little" things are gifts from God. I think we get caught up and just take things for granted! So my new plan: STOP and SMELL THE FLOWERS! I am given lots of chances at work when people ask me why I am so happy, but I just reply its a good day or something like that. The new me desires to take advantage of the little moments and say Im happy cause JESUS loves me, or cause God has blessed me again; giving God the credit! So I challenge you brothers and sisters; be different, be bold, be real!

No comments: