Sunday, December 10, 2006

Wow! Its been a while and I have a much better attitude these days! I have been so busy and its not over yet! I have a final at 8 in the morning. Then one more on Wednesday! WHEW! Cant wait to be done. This weekend was LHBC's Christmas Play! Pretty much amazing. I worked with some wonderful people. It was such a blessing . . . and no I was not in the play, but I helped. I am gonna miss seeing all these new friends everyday for hours! It was a neat experience and cool way to serve God alongside my amazing Brothers and Sisters.
Just an update ... 5 months and 3 classes till I graduate in MAY! WHOOP! I am so excited and scared at the same time becuase I am not sure where God wants me in that time. I have no clue how He is planning to use me or where He wants me planted.
I have GOT to get back to the books now! Just wanted to update this and wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments: