Monday, November 13, 2006

So Im a big fat jerk! I have let myself get deeper and deeper into the stress of life. I have allowed myself to focus on all I have to do and completely turned into a crab. I totally snapped at my Mom tonight about something dumb. We had a miscommunication and I reacted horribly! I got in my car and just bawled my eyes out. I didnt realize how tense I was. One little thing set me off. What has my life come to? Am I really the kind of woman who "reacts"? I dont like who I have become the last few weeks. I dont like the thoughts that come into my mind. I hate the defeat I feel almost daily! I mean really what is wrong with me?!? I cant even deal with the stress and overwhelming feelings. I am in need of prayers. I am in need of grace, in need of love, in need of mercy raining down from high above. In need of a Savior! I need to turn things around! Stop putting all my trust and hopes in myself and as Butch would say "put all my eggs in the Jesus basket"! I cant let my emotions control me! I can't react because I want to or someone provoked me! Its not who He is and it cant be who I am! Anyways, just needed to get this off my chest.

No comments: